So i loved the crafting and building the house I know at lot of people dint like how slow it was, but i love grinding so i thought it was great.
I loved mass killing lores of wolfs, however in the end killing monsters felt mostly pointless
I killed each mob once mass killed mobs i could built my house made 5 different stat builds , and tried every spell combination.
I Think monsters not giving XP (i know the point of the game) made the killing feel hollow.
my suggestion to improve the feel/reward of grinding mobs.
Have mobs give Knowledge Experience, so the more you kill a monster the more you level up the knowledge of said monster, could even have a mini skill bar for each monster that lets you skill up how much crit dmg loot drops, ability to track the monsters , ability to use the monsters body parts to create poisons healing potions whatever.
Sacrifice system that lets you sacrifice the mob to your chosen god, kill enough and you get to summon a spirit version as a pet, giving players something else to collect
Titles (Goblin Slayer)
kill enough of said mob , and you can craft weapons specifically to hurt that mob more,
I Know this was alpha, and i dont know what the Knowledge system will be like to make combat feel like it has a point past getting resources which is fairly boring no one is gonna grind for hours and hours doing this.
- German Shepherd - Loving Pet Or Monster
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid Wrinkle Cream Benefits
- How to Be an Alpha Male E-Course - What You Can Expect From John Alexander's Seduction Course
- John Alexander - Alpha Male
- There Will Be No Monsters
- Monster Squat
- 3 Stunning Home Remedies to Get Rid of Acne - Here is What Will Get Rid of Those Ugly Monsters Fast
- Have We Bred Monster Kids?
- Economic Meltdown - A Reflection of American Greed
- Come One, Come All - The New Heights of Absurdity in Politics