If you’re wondering where Caravan Stories is — don’t worry, you haven’t missed it. The free-to-play PlayStation 4 MMORPG was supposed to launch into open beta yesterday, with a full launch scheduled for a week later, but the team at Aiming Inc. decided to delay things to give the game an additional coat of polish.
Sure, it’s a little disappointing to have to wait longer, especially if you were looking forward to the game, but if it means Aiming can make the game better for North American audiences, it’s probably worth a wait of a few more weeks. Seeing as how the developer didn’t make the announcement until two days before the expected launch date, you’d think this falls into the category of “last-minute snag” rather than “complete overhaul” and that it won’t be too long before Caravan Stories is released into the wild.
- Roger Federer: Tennis’ best story ever
- Serena Williams vs Sloane Stephens: Australian Open 2013 live scores, blog
- Facebook Apologizes, Belatedly Restores Event Page for Anti-Caravan Protest
- Border Patrol Catches Migrants ‘Associated with’ Caravan Crossing Illegally
- Rockies’ home opener is delayed due to cold and snow
- What to do when the game's delayed? This NC softball team showed off their moves
- U.S. Open Will Use a Serve Clock in the Main Draw
- The Forgotten Home of Tennis’s Open Era
- Nationals-Yankees enter rain delay in bottom of sixth inning
- Viewers were so upset Stormy Daniels interview was delayed due to Elite Eight