With PUBG Mobile‘s 0.13.5 update, comes Royale Pass Season 8, which has incredible nautical-themed cosmetics and unlockables. But that’s not all of it. The new PP-19 Submachine gun is the latest gun added to the game. This new gun uses 9mm ammo and has a 53-round magazine. In addition, the new Third-Person Perspective Mode (TPP) has arrived, just a month after the success of the new Team Deathmatch Mode. The season interface has also been redesigned to offer a more intuitive feel, as well as updates to the Subscriber BP Shop, Title Effects, and much more.
Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation also reveal a roster of new summer events for PUBG MOBILE players and partners. Community members can celebrate Royale Pass’s one-year anniversary with even more exciting content and earnable rewards. PUBG also teases an upcoming Alan Walker x PUBG Mobile song, as well as in-game skins. BAPE x PUBG Mobile will also arrive in August, with all-new items.
- South Sudan’s rebels release 13 United Nations hostages
- Hacker group claims to have released 13,000 passwords, credit numbers from websites including Walmart and Amazon
- System Update: THQ's uDraw HD has solid hardware . . . and untapped potential
- Apple releases iOS 9.0.1 update to fix alarm bugs
- Apple addresses motion sickness issue in new iOS7 update
- System Update: A look at Halo's live-action Web series, 'Forward Unto Dawn'
- UPDATE: Franklin County's placement on ICE top-10 list was a mistake
- AT&T drops $39 billion bid to buy T-Mobile
- Chicago police, mayor’s office coordinated closely in response to Laquan McDonald shooting, released emails show
- Bevin releases emails after Stumbo files suit