“Law is enforced in a jurisdiction system with the main jurisdiction for the Stanton system being UEE, which tracks and enforces federal offenses. Regional jurisdiction is specific to a given area (ie. Crusader, Hurston) which police their own misdemeanors and have their own rules for control substances and unique security forces. The rules and crimes for each region will be listed in the mobiGlas “Journal” for that jurisdiction and are updated as you move through the regions.”
“When engaged, ships will swap to VTOL thruster modes, which will include alternate thruster configurations when applicable. When in hover mode, the ship will hover level until the player gives an input. Pitch forward/backward will result in moving forward/backward and roll will result in lateral movement. If the ship attains enough forward velocity it will automatically switch to rear thrust driven forward flight.”
Content retrieved from: https://www.mmorpg.com/star-citizen/news/star-citizen-alpha-patch-360-live-1000053195.
- Star Citizen creator calls “bulls**t” on feature creep and overambition
- Alec Baldwin to star in NBC’s live production of
- Beyonce to lead star-studded cast for live-action Lion King
- Ex Famous Porn Star Jenni Lee Discovered Living Homeless with ‘Genuine Friends’ in Las Vegas Tunnels
- Galveston Island's 2019 Lone Star Rally, by the numbers
- Newly merged Disney/Lucasfilm plans new Star Wars films every two to three years
- The Sea Star: For 117 years, cocktails to float your boat
- The best Star Wars movies on Disney+
- The Real-Life Fall of Anakin Skywalker: Jake Lloyd’s Journey From ‘Star Wars’ to the Slammer
- Who was Carrie Fisher, how did she die and is Princess Leia in the new Star Wars film?