With the release of update 5.10.4 today, Star Wars: The Old Republic players — both free-to-play and preferred — now have access to all kinds of handy benefits. That’s right, hotbars have been added, medical probes are unlimited, and credit caps have been increased. Oh, and did we mention the unlimited quick travel? Yes, it’s for everyone.
As far as the big news for the update goes, that’s pretty much it — oh except for something labeled in the patch notes as just “?????” with a note that there are “mysterious observers” near the Odessen base. So, maybe go check that out.
As always, if you’re interested in the rest of the patch notes, they are available on the SWTOR site.
- UPDATE 10-Protests sweep Lebanon as fury at ruling elite grows over economic corruption
- Time for Another Apple iTunes Update: 10.2.2
- Apple's iPod, Apple TV Updates: 10 Big Questions and Answers
- Update: Finland Gives Citizens Right to Broadband
- UPDATED 10/20: Tropical Storm Nestor: Sarasota-Manatee closures, cancellations and changes
- Cristiano Ronaldo shares retirement update and gives verdict on Juventus' Maurizio Sarri
- Microsoft makes mobile number mandatory for installing Windows 10 Build 17063
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Gets Smarter About Enterprise Threat Protection
- 7 Windows 10 Anniversary Update Features IT Pros Will Love