Where do I even begin to open with this one? Man. I probably poured a solid eight hours straight into this because I was just having that much fun with it.
TemTem is a very unique styled Kickstarter backed MMORPG that raised over half a million dollars in crowdfunding. That goes to show you exactly how many people are looking for a Pokemon alternative set in an MMO world, right?
It plays just like Pokemon does.
There are almost 150 I believe thus far. 141 total? And from what I can tell, each and every single TemTem looks fairly unique. I was surprised.Crystal, Digital, Earth, Electric, Fire, Melee, Mental, Nature, Neutral, Toxic, Water and Wind.Dragonite, Blastoise, Gyarados, Alakazam, and.. 2 others I’d normally use as HM slaves.
Actually very impressive. It has a more detailed character creator than most Anime MMOs do so that’s saying something.
Whether TemTem will be a good MMORPG for you depends on whether you like monster-collectors.
But that’s just my opinion – my first impression of the game. What do you guys think? Did you enjoy it? Do you enjoy it? Are you looking forward to eventually trying it out or do you even want to?
- Albee Damned (Good)
- Rays Kevin Kiermaier: I’m still a really damn good player and I’m going to go prove that'
- Erin Murphy talks representative politics at Pi Sigma Alpha event
- Woody Strode, impressive on the gridiron and the screen
- Soundchecks: BJ Barnham, Yonder Mountain String Band, Willie Heath Neal & the Damned Old Opry, lespecial, DerPot
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2018
- $273M Mega Millions jackpot winner from Alpha says he initially forgot the ticket at the store
- Post-nothing feels good
- Baked Goods: Young and Restless
- Hax: Friend not good at reading social cues