So the second Closed Beta for Astellia is over and I thought now would be as good a time as any to go over what I learned and experienced over the course of the game.Just follow this link to participate!
Astellia is a traditional tab-target MMORPG that is attempting to return the genre back to its roots. It’s set in a large, open world separated by small portals.
Oh, don’t worry. Character creation doesn’t disappoint. This is a Korean MMO after all and if there’s anything Korean MMOs do well.. it’s the character creation.
Being able to customize your very own bodacious beauty or byte-sized loli are both highly possible.
I know, character customization is important, but.. combat is where a lot of you draw the line. If combat sucks you’ll probably end up quitting. I know those feels, trust me.
Okay, so this is actually one of the most unique aspects of the game. See, while you can party with other players to tackle open-world or dungeon content, there’s also less of an incentive to due to Astel’s.
There are currently 5 classes in Astellia. The Warrior, the Assassin, the Mage, the Scholar and the Archer. Classes are currently gender locked with Warrior and Assassin both being male and Mage, Scholar and Archer all being female.
Playing through Astellia was fun. I regret insta-50’ing my character as I know I would’ve learned much more had I chosen to play through the game like a normal person but with the limited beta.. I wanted to test as much as I could.
- Not able to play Call of Duty Mobile closed beta? Here’s why
- TERA closed beta keys from GamesRadar and PC Gamer
- Steam Sale Celebrates Launch of Remote Play Together Feature Allowing Gamers to Play Local Multiplayer Games Online
- Red Dead Online Coming Out of Beta Soon
- Is ‘The Division 2’ beta crashing? Ubisoft says to restart every few hours
- Dark Mode to hide online status: 5 features that will make WhatsApp more interesting
- Football Manager 2019 pre-release Beta available to download TONIGHT on PC and Mac
- Red Dead Online Is Outperforming GTA Online
- Red Dead Online Player Gets The Most Satisfying 2-for-1 Kill On Griefers
- Red Dead Online Griefer's Instant Karma Is The Most Satisfying Thing to Watch