As game visions have evolved in this forum, so has the vision for the Beastling Pack.
It’s looking like offering a Guard/Guide service for off-world visitors to Arborea might become a lucrative and enjoyable way for folks most interested in PvE to spend their time in-game. The Beastling Pack will be there to help – mainly Syndesians, but certainly some carefully-vetted Demons or home-body Arboreans.
We’ll be the ones who know the fastest and easiest routes. We’ll know the mobs and monsters by their nicknames. We’ll see the world instead of doing a lot of home decorating. We’ll know the best pubs in every city, and which governors/merchants give the best deals.
Sound like fun to you too? All Arborean Beastlings welcome!https://fracturedmmo.com/guild-profile/id/3915/
- Hunger is driving Ulster's pack on to improved performances, says Best
- Malone to shuffle the pack for title decider with Ballynahinch
- Cardinals outfight Pack for 84-77 victory
- Cooper's late score helps sink Bann and keep Malone ahead of the pack
- Leinster under pressure to give power-packed display
- Steve Alford, Nevada close to deal to make him Wolf Pack head coach, report says
- I'll shuffle pack but need winning hand: Poch
- Greer and Henry leading pack in pursuit of Breen
- Next 911 Turbo packs 460bhp punch
- Bravo for Fiat's 'Eco pack'