Black Desert Online is making big updates this week with a free to play weekend to go along with it.
First among the list of new content is the addition of the archer class. The archer brings his bow to the fight and makes his entrance along with the forest region of Kamasylvia. While you are there, you’ll have the opportunity to pick up your very own fairy companion. The fairy can imbue players with a number of skills including Tingling Breath and Feather Steps to help them along their way.
“The Archer is a highly mobile class capable of shooting enemies while simultaneously dodging their attacks. Even against insurmountable odds, he is able to escape death’s grip. The Archer is able to utilize two weapons right from level 1, including his main Crossbow and the awakening Greatbow, freely switching between the two while casting magic such as Meteor Dive and Winged Strike to defeat his enemies.”
From August 15-18, Xbox Live members will have a chance to play Black Desert free of charge with discounts on the game’s various starter packs.
And finally the game is now available for pre-order on the Playstation store following what has been classed as a successful beta period.
- Chapmanville wins Class AA, Region IV golf
- Chinese president calls for 'new regional order' at Asian forum
- Formula One star Eddie Irvine agrees to teach driving classes to avoid jail following a bust-up involving an Italian socialite
- Nevada’s Desert Research Institute gets new interim president
- Tuck into sweet potato and black bean enchiladas with guacamole for dinner by following our quick and easy recipe
- Avison Young adds principal to New Jersey office
- Customers’ fury as holiday rental company Owners Direct adds £249 ‘hidden fee’ onto bills following takeover
- Argos Black Friday deal blunder as new MacBook listed on website for just £100 in embarrassing mistake
- Black Betty owner works on new location
- Chilling new reality show follows Ku Klux Klan families and shows how hate members brainwash their children