CSR Racing 2 announced a collaboration with Universal Pictures’ Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw today. As a part of this collaboration, characters from the film will join the game, including Luke Hobbs, Deckard Shaw, and Hattie Shaw. They will appear in a series of events that give players opportunities to race in cars like the Toyota Supra Aerotop, Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34 NISMO S-tune), Veilside Nissan Fairlady Z, Veilside Mazda RX-7 and more.
The CSR Racing 2 integration will feature a 75 race ladder event, that is broken into five phases, taking place between June 2019 and October 2019. Players will get to experience these new cars, while choosing a side between Hobbs or Shaw. The final portion of the event will unlock exclusive events for the Toyota Supra Aerotop, including a 30 race ladder with a thrilling leaderboard. The next event takes place on August 13.
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson was 'excited and proud' to showcase Samoan culture in Hobbs & Shaw
- John Wick Vs. Hobbs & Shaw: Who Wins?
- Can Angry Birds 2 or Good Boys Take Down Hobbs & Shaw at the Box Office?
- New Hobbs & Shaw Trailer Has More Fights, Jokes, And Awesome Cars
- Hobbs & Shaw easter egg sees Fast & Furious crossover with iconic Jason Statham film
- Hobbs & Shaw Trailer Makes Fast & Furious Look Realistic
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, 32, goes lingerie-free in sizzling white gown as she throws her support behind fiancé Jason Statham, 51, at glitzy Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw LA premiere
- Deckard Shaw’s Reverse Heel Turn Was Always the
- Marlborough horse racing tips for Friday, November 8
- Marlborough horse racing tips for Monday, November 11