As with previous reboots, this one resets skill slots and skill traits, while adjusting the various characters’ stats and paths. For a complete list of everything that’s changing for these characters, check out the video below or hit up the Elsword site.
Today’s reboot also comes with a pair of new dungeons in the Demon Realm of Rigomor: Sea of Ruin and Abandoned Deep-Sea Tunnel. Both are intended for players at level 99 and higher and offer new Rigomor-themed gear and the stuff required to craft the new Amethystine Prophecy sets in the New Forge System. Learn about all that over here.
- Roll a New Dungeons & Dragons Character With This iOS Shortcut
- Alton Towers’ new Dungeon attraction delves into dark history taking you on a wickedly mischievous trip back through the centuries
- Alton Towers reveals details of the terrifying new dungeon ride coming this year – but you will have to pay £5 more
- Fire Emblems: Three Houses Update Adds New Mode, DLC, and Removes Controversial Voice Actor
- Amador County: Underground wonders add new layer to Gold Rush history
- United adds new premium economy seat
- MarTech Agency Exceeds Industry Growth; Adds New Account Verticals; Undergoes Rebrand and Continues 11-Year Client Attrition Track Record
- 'NCIS' Hints Major Character Has New Love Interest, and Fans Want Answers
- Xbox Game Pass Adds New Games, Including The Outer Worlds
- YouTube TV adds new channels, bumping up the price by $5 in the process