Cheating in EVE Online? It’s not the best idea. The latest dispatch from CCP’s security team says that it banned 4385 accounts for hacking, 12446 for botting, and 5101 for RMT, just since January. “Part of our work this month was the disassembly of an entire 250+ member corporation that was pretty much entirely comprised of botters,” the studio says – that’d be Southern Race Club from Iron Crown alliance. “You are not immune to the rules. If you are botting, we will come for you.” Bye! Content retrieved from: https://massivelyop.com/2019/08/29/eve-online-bans-an-entire-botting-corporation-moves-eve-vegas-to-san-diego-starting-in-2020/.
- Government to ban unethical puppy and kitten farms in England
- 'Bad move!' Donald Trump's re-election campaign says it planned multimillion-dollar ad buy on Twitter before platform banned all political advertising
- Missouri lawmakers ban abortions after eight weeks of pregnancy as Mike Pence PRAISES Alabama's near-total ban for 'embracing life' and accuses Democrat-led states of backing 'extreme' laws
- State House looks to remove Pa. Sunday hunting ban
- Mark Cuban takes swipe at MLB after sports wagering ban is lifted
- How to watch the Stanley Cup Finals on TV and online
- The Masters: "Keep Your Corporate-Sponsored Drollery Out Of Our Elitist Sporting Event"
- France to resist new call to ban smacking of kids
- Match-fixing back in spotlight on eve of first Grand Slam
- Russian hurdler ‘will get drunk’ if track team is banned from Rio Olympics
EVE Online bans an entire botting corporation have 231 words, post on sandboxer.org at August 30, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.