Guild Wars 2 is turning 7 on August 28, and like any proper birthday, the celebration is going to go for as long as possible. (Or a month. That’s good too.)
Throughout the month, ArenaNet has all kinds of celebratory activities in mind — including a special livestream on August 27, and there will be sales.
Of course, the big deal for players are the goodies they’ll receive — some account-wide and some character-specific. On August 25, characters will begin receiving gifts, starting with the oldest characters created and going from there. A list of what goodies players can expect is available on the Guild Wars 2 site, but it does include weapon and armor skins, boosters, tokens, and more.
- GOtv announces open week to mark 7th anniversary
- Nut-Free Bakery In Wilton To Celebrate 7th Anniversary
- 50 years after: Let’s revisit issues that caused Civil War— GOWON, SOYINKA, ANYA, UTOMI, AKINTOYE
- Holy Sith: ‘Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker’ Crosses $1B Global; Disney’s 7th 2019 Release To Milestone
- Holocaust museum to open in Amsterdam after €4m German gift
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend vie for sexiest couple at the Screen Actors Guild Awards
- World War II D-Day veterans head to Normandy to mark 70th anniversary of battle that saved Europe
- Wuhan ready for 7th Military World Games
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Laura Dern win the Screen Actors Guild awards
- Ghostly remains of a First World War German shipwreck that ran aground in Cornwall more than a century ago are revealed at low tide after storms batter the coast