Man, where do I begin with this one?
Perfect World Mobile is kind of a.. retelling? A game set in the same world but with an alternate story to its PC counterpart.
Honestly, I’m a PC MMO-gamer, first and foremost. Yes I play a lot of games on the PS4 but my MMOs are played on the PC.
Yes, the graphics. Man. When I went into character creation I hoped that it would offer the same kind of customization that Perfect World did.
Currently there are 5 classes in total: The Elves have Cleric and Archer, the Human’s have Blademaster and Wizard, and the Untamed have the Barbarian.
I cannot stress how much of an influence Perfect World had on my childhood. It was responsible for making me skip school, forget I had homework, and teaching me to PK someone if they took my grinding spot.
- Team Canada Completes Perfect World Cup of Hockey
- Clemson LB Ben Boulware got the perfect championship tattoo
- Australia's spy agencies targeted Indonesian president's mobile phone
- TMO spoils Rugby World Cup opener
- Key factors to the Wallabies topping their World Cup group
- Winning the World Cup is all about momentum
- My pre-final Rugby World Cup XV
- Optus extends English EPL broadcast rights in announcement which impacts World Cup coverage
- Who are the Socceroos' rivals ahead of the World Cup?
- How to improve World Cup refereeing