Hello fellow quest smashers! I am just creating a little thread here to bounce some thoughts off of people who have played Albion Online or at the least know of AO’s basic mechanics. I played AO for a fair while but like many others, found content lacking and eventually stopped playing. I loved the game, its unforgiving PVP and its beautiful yet ‘simple’ art style. Sadly, as previously mentioned the content was non-existent. So i guess what i am asking guys is other than isometric camera angles, medieval/fantasy setting and sandbox mechanics, how similar are these two games?
- Search for Similar Images Online Using Images Rather Than Keywords
- Are Video Game Developers Taking Online Security Seriously?
- 'Sword Art Online' Shares New Kirito and Sinon Artwork
- How to get into the games industry – an insiders' guide
- Which Nintendo Switch Launch Games Should You Buy?
- The rise and rise of tabletop gaming
- New PlayStation 5 Devkit Photos Surface Online
- Let's throw the dice: what video games can learn from board games
- 10 Free Online Game Search Engines to Find Cool Games
- Nintendo Switch upcoming 2020 games list, plus all Switch Online NES and SNES games listed