Barunson E&A is pleased to announce that Astellia is heading for launch on September 27, 2019! Those who preorder Astellia will be able to participate in a headstart event that begins as early as September 20th. Best not tarry, however, as pre-orders end on September 19th! Players with eligible packages will be able to reserve their character names and pre-download the game client starting September 12th. All these activities pave the way for a successful start to Astellia on launch day!
Astellia Online is a Classical MMORPG striving to return the genre to its roots. Set in a vibrant fantasy world, Astellians are heroes blessed by the stars to call upon magical allies known as Astels. Join us on an adventure through harrowing dungeons, across epic battlefields, and write your story amongst the stars.
Launch day will come with a number of new additions to Astellia that have been made since the end of beta testing. Players will be able to create female Warrior and Assassin characters as part of Barunson’s commitment to a tailor-made version of Astellia for western audiences. In addition, players will find a number of in-game events with GMs actively participating with the community for tons of fun.
Other improvements and additions for launch day include:
- Colosseum Modes for solo play;
- Guild size limits increased;
- Cross class mounts;
- A Revamped UI
- And yes, Female Assassins and Warriors on day one!
Players can also look forward to a robust schedule of events and feature additions in the months following launch. These include class evolutions, the first tier of Legendary Dungeons opening, holiday events, a new Astel, and much, much more!
- Arsenal and WorldRemit launch “Future Stars”, an exclusive Premier League Club training camp for African Community Coaches
- AIMS launches African Master’s in Machine Intelligence
- Inaugural Global Talent Acquisition Day To Be Held September 5, 2018
- Third Annual Play Fair to Debut in Portland – September 7-9, 2018
- Luxury Brand House of Sillage Launches Limited-Edition Lipstick Case & Refill With Diamond Powder
- Chris Collins' exit casts GOP plans for 27th District into turmoil
- Chris Collins indictment unexpectedly puts 27th District in play
- Taylor Swift video channel launches on DirecTV, AT&T for singer’s 27th birthday
- September road racing calendar: Celic Run highlights busy month
- Taylor Swift launching 'Reputation' Tour at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale