Netmarble Corp has announced a new awakening and additional heroes being added into mobile MMO Knights Chronicle in the latest update. Support hero Karen will be able to awaken, receiving a number of passive skills. Karen’s pre-awakening character buffs water/light allies HP recovery while also granting 10% healing over time to the lowest HP ally. No word on stat advantages when dealing with retail store managers.
In addition to Karen, new heroes Eurora and Baskerville have also entered the game along with the following two updates:
- Auto Repeat – Players can now set the number of rounds when auto-repeating cleared stages
- Guild Shop – New changes have been added, granting players access to the SSR Hero Ticket
More information on Knights Chronicle can be found at the official website.
Source: Netmarble Press Release
- Subaru to Focus on Performance in Near-Future, New Forester Coming in 2014
- 2018 New York International Auto Show
- Patriots Super Bowl history: Breaking down the long and often thrilling tale of New England in the Super Bowl
- New Mercedes CLS prices to start at £57k
- It's a new day for Jalen Hurts as Oklahoma's quarterback prepares for his latest test
- Lawson-led Jayhawks survive New Mexico State 63-60 at Sprint Center
- Report: Yankees have received multiple offers for Sonny Gray
- New York Jets Injury News: QB Sam Darnold Close To Playing Against Titans
- NBA London 2019: Washington Wizards storm back to blitz New York Knicks ahead of O2 Arena clash next month
- Hero Cycles launches new Micro-Finance scheme