What about modding support? How will it work? Mod support is the last thing we are doing right now, the last thing we want to release for Kingdom Come Deliverance. Right now, we are working on modding tools so that people can do their own stuff – Steam Workshop is already working, but only with the tools you can write your own quest, for example. We are thinking of a way out to cleverly release that. Unfortunately, consoles are out because they’re not supporting this – it’s not because we don’t want to, but because Microsoft and Sony haven’t agreed on anything yet, so I can tell you: PC – yes, and we’ll see about the rest, I’m not sure. Content retrieved from: https://www.mmorpg.com/kingdom-come-deliverance/news/mod-tools-coming-to-kingdom-come-deliverance-1000053513.
- Mod icons coming to Weston-super-Mare
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Set For Monstrous $130M-$150M Debut
- New Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Stomps Online
- Fallen Kingdom Features More Practical Dinos Than Any Other Jurassic Park Sequel
- 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Box Office Tracking Suggests $140 Million Opening
- Movie Mixtape: 6 Movies to Watch With 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom'
- Here’s A Sneak Peek At The New Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer
- What is Brendan Cole’s net worth, who is his wife Zoe Hobbs, was was their son born and why did he leave Strictly Come Dancing?
- How old is Shirley Ballas, who is the Strictly Come Dancing judge’s former husband and does she have children?
- Strictly Come Dancing bosses to be forced to reveal last year’s voting results in full after furious complaints from viewers
Mod Tools Coming to Kingdom Come: Deliverance have 273 words, post on sandboxer.org at August 28, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.