What about modding support? How will it work?
Mod support is the last thing we are doing right now, the last thing we want to release for Kingdom Come Deliverance. Right now, we are working on modding tools so that people can do their own stuff – Steam Workshop is already working, but only with the tools you can write your own quest, for example. We are thinking of a way out to cleverly release that. Unfortunately, consoles are out because they’re not supporting this – it’s not because we don’t want to, but because Microsoft and Sony haven’t agreed on anything yet, so I can tell you: PC – yes, and we’ll see about the rest, I’m not sure.
- What time is Strictly Come Dancing tonight and who is in the 2018 final?
- Who won Strictly Come Dancing 2017? Joe McFadden and Katya Jones became champions after dramatic final
- How much are the Strictly Come Dancing celebrities, judges and dancers paid?
- What are the Strictly Come Dancing 2018 dances and songs for the FINAL?
- Strictly fans convinced show is fixed as fan theory about final four dancers comes true
- Ashley Roberts and Faye Tozer’s ‘unfair’ Strictly Come Dancing advantage defended by Debbie McGee
- How old is Darcey Bussell, how tall is the Strictly Come Dancing judge and who is the former ballerina’s husband?
- Who is Joe Sugg? Strictly Come Dancing 2018 star, Zoella’s brother and YouTuber called ThatcherJoe
- Strictly Come Dancing Kate Silverton WILL dance at final despite cracking her rib in ‘nasty’ training injury
- Strictly Come Dancing’s Kristina Rihanoff calls for an end to fix rows with a ban on judges scoring