Thanks to a new video from the Bannerlord team, players can ride into battle in March 2020. The video, which was released as part of Gamescom this week, showcases the next installment of the franchise ten years since the last new game released. Epic fights on the slopes of a massive mountainside, running down enemies from atop your horse, or simply charging a fortress with your friends are all things to look forward to when Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord hits Early Access next year. Content retrieved from: https://www.mmorpg.com/news/mount-and-blade-ii-bannerlord-gets-an-early-access-release-date-1000053453.
- When is Red Dead Redemption 2 out in the UK? Release date for PS4, PC and Xbox One and special edition details
- When is Creed 2 released? UK release date, cast with Michael B Jordan, trailer and plot
- Xbox Two release date news – multiple consoles confirmed at E3 2018, plus Xbox 2 rumours, specs, games and price
- Nokia 9 release date rumours – the latest news and leaks we’ve seen so far
- Toy Story fans ‘buzzing’ as fourth movie finally gets a release date
- New iPad revealed as Apple’s CHEAPEST tablet – here’s the UK release date, price and more
- Toy Story 4 official release date CONFIRMED by Pixar
- Toy Story 4 release date confirmed for July 2019 as Pixar posts cryptic picture to announce film
- When is Toy Story 4 out in UK cinemas? Release date, plot, cast and runtime revealed
- When is Ant-Man and the Wasp’s UK release date, is there a trailer and why weren’t they in The Avengers Infinity War?
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Gets An Early Access Release Date have 254 words, post on sandboxer.org at August 21, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.