This is the third “Me and my Mini-Mes” posting that I’m doing. The first was for Blaugust 2015. And then I did another last year, for International Picture Posting Month. Can you sense a pattern here, maybe?
So here I am, wondering which games to take my Mini-Mes from. I decided not to include Guild Wars 2 this time, because I haven’t seriously played the game in quite a while. The same goes for Rift. Instead, World of Warcraft is back in – but with the retail version, as classic won’t be until the end of August. So basically, World of Warcraft switches places with Guild Wars 2. Lord of the Rings Online and Elder Scrolls Online are still on my list of MMOs I play regularly.
Last year, I wrote that my main in ESO was a dragonknight and that I actually wanted an argonian as my main. I did have an argonian templar at the time, but didn’t like her look much. I have since deleted her and rolled another argonian templar with a much better look. Gechi-Ra has been my main ever since. The recent expansion also introduced a new class, the necromancer. I haven’t played her much yet, but I really enjoyed the class when I did.
In LotRO, I still focus on my guardian. I would love to play my runekeeper as well, but I actually don’t enjoy levelling as much in Lotro as I do in other games.
And last, because it’s the “new” one: My characters in World of Warcraft. My first main characters were a dwarf priest and an undead warlock. Both never hit level cap. So, I’m now levelling my warlock because after so many years, she deserves to get there… well, if I can get her to 120 before WoW Classic launches, as I actually want to play that version and not so much the current game. She’s currently level 118. Not that much more to level cap!
- Best Pokémon Go movesets as of August 2019
- Why Your Team Sucks 2019: Washington Redskins
- Heidi Klum shows off her ample cleavage and toned legs in black mini dress at the MTV VMAs
- Flea Market Finds and the August Paris Letter
- Rita Ora goes racy in leopard print, Maya Jama shows off her twerking skills and Charli XCX bares all in a sheer mini as the stars enjoy VERY wild GQ Men Of The Year afterparty (but it looks like Brooklyn Beckham overdid the celebrations)
- Taylor Swift shows off her legs in bold Versace set as Jessica Alba and Sarah Hyland take the plunge in low-cut ensembles at the 2019 Teen Choice Awards
- The Spend Safely in Retirement Strategy
- My First-Ever Monterey Car Week -- Sensory Overload
- How loot boxes hooked gamers and left regulators spinning
- World of Warcraft goes back to basics