Today’s the day, Neverwinter fans — at least it is for those of you on PC. The Uprising update has arrived, adding the all-new Gith race, more story, and plenty of challenges for players. Among those challenges is the Mad Mage Trial, an endgame trial designed for 10 players.
The new race will be available free to players for a short time. VIP players will — of course — get a jump on everyone else, being able to snag their Gith between now and the 26th. Everyone else will be able to create their Gith character for free between August 27 and September 9. After that, anyone who hasn’t logged in and created their free Gith will need to buy a pack from the game’s store.
Also included in this update are some system overhauls and a revamp of earlier game zones. There’s also a new PvP Arena. Of course, these changes and additions are detailed in the patch notes on the Neverwinter site.
- NFL, players begin Day 4 of talks
- WWE 2K20 Update Out Now, Here Are The Patch Notes
- Big Red and Orange – an upstate uprising
- Pulis deserves more credit – PC
- Mid-major uprising hardly biggest NCAA surprise
- Latest NFL free-agent updates
- Three Al-Ahly players retire after riots
- Players give up football after violence in Egypt
- Tiger Tracker: Hole-by-hole updates
- NFL labor, CBA updates for April 25-May 1