While we knew all along there are several mobile games based on Dragon Ball IP in the works, we totally missed out on the PC version, 龙珠时空传说 (or loosely translated to Dragon Ball: Legend of Time and Space). An officially-licensed PC MMORPG from Bandai Namco, the developer is Giant Network based in Shanghai. In case you did not know, it is one of the larger games developer below the tier of Tencent and NetEase. We came to know about Dragon Ball: Legend of Time and Space as it was showcased at ChinaJoy 2019. Strangely enough, only the Taiwanese media Bahamut is reporting on this game, and we could not find any videos about its ChinaJoy appearance in the Chinese gaming media. Dragon Ball: Legend of Time and Space last had a Closed Beta test earlier this May. This game brought back some levels of nostalgia, as we once played the first MMORPG based on the IP, Dragon Ball Online, many years ago by Netmarble (yes it used to make PC games!) There isn’t a lot of details going around right now, so here are some quick details we can make out from the 2nd part of the video above: •… Read full this story
- MMORPG Gaming Versus Console Gaming
- IP PBX VoIP - Boost Your Business Communication Capability With VoIP
- How to Build Your Successful Home Based Business on a Budget
- Earn Money From Your Home PC Computer
- Make Your Existence Global With Good Home Based Businesses
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares cheered by Brexit deal hopes, sterling shines
- Legitimate Home Based Business - Which Opportunities Are Legit?
- How Can a Home Based Business Help the Environment?
- Global Domains International Review
- Getting Your PC Ready - Work From Home Online and Make a Living!
– PC MMORPG based on global IP spotted at ChinaJoy have 295 words, post on mmoculture.com at August 6, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.