Super League Gaming and Tencent Games announced a partnership today to bring PUBG Mobile content to the United States. Super League will work with Tencent to build local and digital PUBG Mobile Communities via amateur leagues and competitions. This partnership will also include livestream broadcasts and original video content. Super League will apply their brand to PUBG Mobile to help foster the growing audience on digital and social platforms for this Battle Royale title.
PUBG MOBILE fits perfectly within Super League’s expanding offerings for the more than 100 million enthusiastic gamers across the country,” said Super League’s CEO Ann Hand. “It delivers on every level, with fun gameplay, competitive intensity and a passionate player base. We could not be more excited to be launching this program with Tencent across our nationwide venue network, SuperLeagueTV and our recently acquired Framerate social video network.
- VN Super League seeks new name
- Ha Noi club taste first win in Super League season
- Hanoi Buffaloes finish third at Thai super league - Sports - Vietnam News Politics, Business, Economy, Society, Life, Sports
- Hanoi Buffaloes finish third at Thai super league
- ASEAN Super League to kick off in 2015
- AVG has exclusive rights to Super League, says VFF
- Cannavaro to watch Super League match in HCMC
- Dispute over broadcast rights to Super League football
- Hanoi Buffaloes have Americans in Basketball Super League
- Footballers penalised for on-field clashes during Super League play