The 0.14.0 update for PUBG MOBILE has arrived today, and with it comes a brand new mode, Infection. For the first time, players can drop into an asymmetric player vs. zombie infection mode, where they are either Zombies or Defenders. Defenders are equipped with firearms, but Zombies can only use melee weapons, and special abilities to infect the Defenders. If all of the Defenders get infected before the dawn, Zombies win the day!
This update also adds Sea Treasure Themed cosmetics/in-game items, and the Global Treasure Hunt begins! This unprecedented in-game hunt has a million-dollar prize pool attached. Players can collect gold, silver and bronze compasses to redeem rewards. Royale Pass Season 8 begins in this update as well, with some fan-favorite items coming back to unlock. The Daily MIssion System saw an upgrade, and all daily in-game challenges unlock upgraded rewards, for even more chances at rare loot. iOS versions of PUBG MOBILE can now keep the game open as a background app while downloading updates, and the Android version receives the “Android Resources Extension Pack”. Beginning today, the Android installation package size has been reduced, and rarely-used in-game equipment can be stored in the Resources Extension Pack until they are needed.
- PUBG Mobile upcoming update to bring Season 10, Royale pass, new items and skins
- Good news for OnePlus 7 Pro and Asus ROG Phone II users, PUBG Mobile might get 90Hz and 120Hz display support
- PUBG Mobile launches new anti-cheat protection feature in real-time
- CLAT 2018 results releasing today at clat.ac.in; check latest updates
- RRC Recruitment 2019: Group D registration form, other details to release today at 5PM
- Alexander: Turning off forced Windows 10 updates
- Turning off forced Windows 10 updates
- Alexander: Windows 10 update creates fake drive
- Windows 10 update creates fake drive
- 16 PUBG Mobile teams to clash in PINC final round