I had some trouble deciding which screenshot to show here today. I’d repeat myself showing more of Equilinox. Especially as I am preparing a little “first impressions” piece for the game. I did play more World of Warcraft and Elder Scrolls Online, but not much as we’d been on a short vacation this week. So, Mad Tower Tycoon it is! I bought the game last Sunday after a long long time of contemplating whether it is different enough from Project Highrise to buy. So far, I don’t regret the purchase, so all is good here. As usual in games like this, I am waiting for money to come in. Seemingly all of my offices suddenly want a server room. I am also only slowly building up vertically, as I do not know yet how the infrastructure works exactly. It may be like Project Highrise, where certain facilities only count for tenants on the same floor. The tooltip says “within reach”, so that doesn’t help too much.
- Screenshot Saturday Sundays: Blasting beats and long walks on the beach
- PETER HITCHENS: Have five weeks of this mad lockdown panic actually done us good?
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story's Felicity Jones To Host Saturday Night Live
- Hong Kong police arrest democracy activists, media tycoon
- Diamond tycoon Nirav Modi arrested in UK over Indian bank scandal
- Coronavirus takes heavy toll on UK's Filipino community as 29 – including a Grenfell Tower survivor – are believed to have died from Covid-19
- Gilets jaunes protests: Eiffel Tower and Louvre to shut amid fears of violence
- Rob Kardashian Is 'Mad' Blac Chyna Went to Hawaii Without Dream When She Had Custody: Source
- ‘Madness’ to restart Serie A, says Brescia boss after contracting coronavirus
- 'Madness' to restart Serie A, says Brescia boss after contracting coronavirus
Screenshot Saturday: Mad Tower Tycoon have 305 words, post on nerdybookahs.wordpress.com at August 3, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.