Every other day this month can belong to WoW Classic, but today? Today is Sea of Thieves’ day and everyone else can step off. Go away, WoW Classic posts I see skulking down below! You don’t even have sailable ships!
Rare has come out with flintlocks blazing today, thanks to a double shot of a new update and developer diary. The Dark Relics patch starts with a harpoon on a rowboat (for hunting very, very small whales) and gets wilder from there. A hunt is on for stolen dark relics across three regions of the world, squirreled away by skeletons for their nefarious rituals. Ship cosmetics, gold, reputation, and more are welcome booty for these excursions.
The patch also improved hit detection, added more goodies to the Barrels of Plenty, threw in more puzzle locations, and made adjustments to arena matchmaking.
Rare also pumped out a new weekly video to talk about the patch and its plans for Gamescom:
- Democrats and Republicans Agree on White Turkey Meat Over Dark Meat at Thanksgiving, Poll Shows
- Paper Tiger gets dark for the sold out show San Antonio fans have been 'waiting' for
- No state has seen President Trump’s approval rating drop further than Utah, new poll shows
- Jayme Closs updates; Detroit auto show: 5 things to know Monday
- Morning sports update: Josh Gordon showed that he’s still rooting for Julian Edelman and the Patriots
- SAG Awards 2019: Minute-by-minute updates of the show's highlights
- Ignore The Online Backlash Cycle: Marie Kondo's Netflix Show Is Good
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Announces Order for New Ship for Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- The Fort Worth Stock Show is here! Here are 5 things to know before you go
- 'Final Fantasy XIV' 4.5 Patch Notes: Update Brings New Blue Mage Job, Quests and More