I can understand maybe some spells or a little bit of the map revealed, but the amount that players had access to in the alpha gave no reason for players to even think that something was missing. (except maybe certain creatures not giving loot)
It would just make a lot more sense for such an important system to have been tested for obvious bugs in the alpha stage, but I understand that delays are a thing for multiple reasons & then sometimes you just want to test things in a different state.
It would be nice if anyone has any answers.
- FSU’s Jameis Winston shows knowledge beyond his years
- New Galatasaray coach Mancini ready for Juve test
- Maia vs. Shields: test your knowledge
- After another failed test, fight world positively indifferent
- Ex-players fear dementia based on unproven tests
- Jessica Eye tested positive for marijuana almost 10 times less than WADA limits
- Dirk Nowitzki tests Conan O’Brien on being true Texan
- Glazer: Mettenberger, Jernigan failed drug tests at Combine
- Daryl Impey tests positive, off Tour de France roster
- Euro-club showdown a litmus test for Twin Cities soccer support