World of Warcraft is one of the few classic games that has never been outdated. It comes straight close to other great games like The Age of Empires, Super Mario or even some online games. This review of paddy power casino, for instance, will help you understand what makes great games.
The World of Warcraft game series has seen many changes. In the past, once you chose either Horde or Alliance, there was no looking back. However, the game has changed since 2004, but it still has its perks. Here is a classic overview guide of each race in WoW.
Lord of the Rings is one of the most epic movies. So Alliance is the best race which will give you that epic feeling. Dwarves who are based at Ironforge dominates the race. If you are a newbie, then starting with the Dwarves is the best move because you can; sense treasure, enjoy the dwarves gun special skills and get immunity from diseases, poison, and bleeding.
There are four classes which are depicted in Dwarves; Warrior, Priest, Hunter, Paladin, and Rogue.
There are four classes of Gnomes; Warrior, Rogue, Mage, and Warlock. They enjoy technological racial advantages. If you are looking for the best types, then chose Mage and Rogue.
Humans start at the Elwynn Forest, which gives them a colossal exploring pro. They also have more classes which you can choose; Priest, Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Paladin, and Warlock. They have unusual weapons which make than some of the best Warriors and Rogues.
Night Elves are powerful and mystical. They occupy Darnassus, which is a bit far from Stormwind. There are five classes to choose from; Priest, Hunter, Druid, Warrior, and Rogue.
If you are new to the Horde journey, then the Orc journey will suit you. It starts from Durotar to Ogrimmar, which is the capital of Horde. Some of the classes to choose include; Hunter, Rogue, Warrior, Warlock, and Shaman.
Taurens are intelligent creatures despite their physique. Some of the available classes are; Shaman, Warrior, Druid, and Hunter.
Trolls reside in the same area as Orcs. They have more classes than others in; Priest, Warrior, Shaman, Rogue, Mage, and Hunter.
Undead do not share the same perks as the rest of the creatures which occupy Horde. There are five classes to choose from skeleton-zombie creatures; Priest, Warlocks, Mage and Warrior.
- Dominican Republic shuts out Puerto Rico in World Baseball Classic final
- David Wright continues to be seen as NY Mets clubhouse leader as he prepares to join Team USA for World Baseball Classic
- Adrian Gonzalez homers off R.A. Dickey as USA falls to Mexico in World Baseball Classic opener
- Alfredo Aceves, several players throw punches in brawl during Canada’s 10-3 win over Mexico in World Baseball Classic
- Yankees GM Brian Cashman doesn’t have much to say on possibility of Andy Pettitte pitching in World Baseball Classic
- NYC World Cup bar guide: Here's our Sweet 16 list of best spots to watch Team USA take on Portugal Sunday
- Joe Torre announced as Team USA manager for World Baseball Classic, wouldn’t mind managing Alex Rodriguez
- Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira ruled out of World Baseball Classic with strained right wrist
- Yankees second baseman Robinson Cano leads Dominican Republic into final four of World Baseball Classic
- At World Baseball Classic, NY Mets' David Wright aka 'Captain America' knocks in five runs for Team USA in 7-1 win over Puerto Rico