Today, Snail Games announced a special update for its free-to-play game Age of Wushu. The new chapter will introduce four advanced flying skills as well as a new instance and weapon. It also redesigns the Apprentice system and adds the ability to build a home near the sea. The new flying skills are modeled after real-world birds — the hawk, swallow, crane, and eagle. Each offers players something unique. The hawk skill allows players to leap into the air after a charging period. The swallow skill gives players an air-borne dash. The crane skill allows for gliding. Finally, the eagle skill gives players a burst of speed allowing them to descend to the ground in no time. As for the reworked apprentice system, players will be able to progress through training with a teacher, testing their skills and earning rewards along the way. Unfortunately, we don’t know the exact release date for this update. But, we’re sure Snail will let everyone know soon enough.
- Skyrim's Very Special Edition Is Now A Real Thing
- Darksiders 3 Will Be Out In November With Two Special Editions
- Massive Attack announce Mezzanine: Special Edition
- Special edition ale raises nearly £33,000 for Royal British Legion
- Mothra Special Edition Steelbook Blu-ray Is Coming in July
- Check Out Some Of The Special Edition Blu-Rays For Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Bethesda Tries to Contain Fallout From $200 Special Edition Controversy
- 'Avatar: Special Edition' 3D coming to theaters
- Special Edition Hidden World Toothless Arrives at Build-A-Bear
- LEGO Star Wars Special Edition 20th Anniversary Sets Arrive
Age Of Wushu Announces Special Edition Update have 258 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.