Today, Snail Games announced a special update for its free-to-play game Age of Wushu. The new chapter will introduce four advanced flying skills as well as a new instance and weapon. It also redesigns the Apprentice system and adds the ability to build a home near the sea. The new flying skills are modeled after real-world birds — the hawk, swallow, crane, and eagle. Each offers players something unique. The hawk skill allows players to leap into the air after a charging period. The swallow skill gives players an air-borne dash. The crane skill allows for gliding. Finally, the eagle skill gives players a burst of speed allowing them to descend to the ground in no time. As for the reworked apprentice system, players will be able to progress through training with a teacher, testing their skills and earning rewards along the way. Unfortunately, we don’t know the exact release date for this update. But, we’re sure Snail will let everyone know soon enough.
- Apple announces special edition red iPhone 8 to support AIDS charity
- Win a Jim Clark special edition Lotus Evora
- When is Red Dead Redemption 2 out in the UK? Release date for PS4, PC and Xbox One and special edition details
- First drive: Special-edition Mini 1499 GT is a stylish bargain, but could do with more power
- Special-edition Lotus Exige Type 25 pays tribute to legendary car 50 years after F1 ace Jim Clark’s tragic death
- McDonald's add special edition McFlurry to menu
- Where East Meets West – Gulf News special edition on Armenia’s investment advantages
- Kawasaki ZX-10R review: Is the new special edition of famous motorbike a winner – or overpriced at £20,000?
- WATCH: Special edition of Fylde Football web chat
- Mazda MX-5 special editions are on track to thrill
Age Of Wushu Announces Special Edition Update have 295 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.