A massive update hit Nexon’s AxE: Alliance vs Empire today, featuring one of the largest content drops yet. A brand-new system hits the game, the “Moonstone System”, which lets players obtain Moonstones. These drop from the Area 4 “Ahi Pazo Spirit Forest”, to the Area 11 “Adventus”, from defeating monsters. There are four tiers of Moonstones, and each have their own power level and rarity. This is another great way to increase the power of your character. The Seeker Book Mission Log will give all players a Seeker Book, filled with challenges. Completed Missions will give players special rewards. Several Artifacts also received a power-up, gaining a level cap increase for every Gem in the ‘deisha’s Sacrifice, Aegis of Samrave, Tyr’s Renewal and Shedim’s Favor Artifacts. Nexon also added a new set of wings, the powerful Mechanica Wings. They have a maximum level of 60, and a Passive Skill that grants two-second invincibility when HP drops below 15% (100s CD). New costumes are also available, and the “Deep Sea Event” is the latest Seasonal Event to come to the game.
- How the cards could fall in a Pac 10/Big 12 alliance
- Column: United vs. City becoming mother of derbies
- Column: United vs. City now a clash of equals
- Magic Johnson to launch TV network via cable
- UFC 139 preview: Silva vs. Le
- Road to launch: FOX Girls Trip Tracker
- UFC 133: Evans vs. Ortiz preview
- FSSD Launches Full-Time on DIRECTV April 1
- Choose Your QB: Joe Flacco vs. Ryan Tannehill
- Johnson vs Moraga fight card recap
AxE: Alliance vs Empire Launches Moonstone System have 256 words, post on mmohuts.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.