There’s an MMO for everyone these days. Whether you’re after side-scrolling beat ‘em ups, or non-stop PVP madness, there is something waiting for you on the Internet. Black Desert Online went to Xbox One first and has since made its way onto the Playstation 4. However, it’s missing years worth of content, and only has the first eight classes to choose from. The PS4 version initially launched with six classes, but a major update released during the review process. For newcomers to the MMO, this isn’t such a big deal. To give you an idea of what’s missing, the PC version currently has 18 classes, with Shai being the most recent. I’m sure that in time, the PS4 version will catch up to the Xbox and PC, but it’s something to be aware of. Monetization: Before we get into how the game plays, let’s talk about something important in a free-to-play MMO: Is it pay-to-win? The concept of pay-to-win varies from player to player. Not everyone agrees on what makes a game a pay-to-win cash grab. After some thought and personal experience, the term “Whale to Win” applies. If you’re spending a bit here and there, you are unlikely to get a… Read full this story
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C436 review: Too good to miss, too expensive to buy
- Expect low PlayStation 5 production and higher prices due to expensive parts
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ players are upset over server downgrades
- 'Black lung' makes comeback in Queensland coal mines, union suggests 'cover-up' could 'blow top off industry'
- Captain America Civil War review: Watch and learn, Batman v Superman
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Review: The smallest Galaxy S20 isn’t small enough
- Theater Review: Edward Albee’s
- They shot the world’s first black hole photo. Now they’re shooting a video
- WJZ’s Annual Black History Oratory Competition 2020
- Theater Review: Direct From Exit 9, It’s
Black Desert Online – Playstation 4 Port Review have 326 words, post on mmohuts.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.