Showcased during Apple’s iPhone 11 keynote earlier, Giant Games is the proud publisher of Pascal’s Wager, a forthcoming third-person Action RPG that is bound to reset what gamers thought was possible on a mobile device. Its graphical, audio, and gameplay fidelity are all taking advantage of Apple’s latest technology to deliver a game that rivals most beloved PC and console titles. Pascal’s Wager has been in development for over two years and while it is Tipsworks Studio’s first title, the team is comprised of veterans from AAA backgrounds. Pascal’s Wager is set to release exclusively on Apple’s App Store at the end of 2019. The PC and console versions are also in development for release in 2020. No launch on Android was announced. Pascal’s Wager sets the players in the footsteps of Terrance, a courier living in a dystopian world where the sun has sunk to the bottom of the sea. For thousands of years, the world was encased in an endless black fog. The only respite found thus far is by following the Colossus who emits sparks of light that can disperse the fog. At the story’s start, the Colossus has fallen in the midst of a deadly pandemic…. Read full this story
- Nintendo Is Making a Legend of Zelda Mobile Game
- This 9-year-old has built more than 30 mobile games
- Free Fire to PUBG Mobile: Here are the top five mobile games of 2019
- Year Ender 2019: Don't Miss These Top 5 Mobile Games Of The Year
- 10 of the best recent mobile games without in-app purchases
- Southern Cross's incurably flawed business model let down the vulnerable
- 7 Trendy Free Mobile Games That Beat Angry Birds
- 'Overdrive City' Is A New Kind Of Mobile Game For Car Nerds
- Research: Mobile Game Revenue Topped PC, Console Titles in 2019
- iPad and iPhone vs. Android: What’s Best for Mobile Games?
– Business model for dark fantasy mobile game announed have 317 words, post on mmoculture.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.