4Story was once a much-hyped fantasy PC MMORPG which had quite a sizable community, but like most Free-to-Play titles its popularity waned over the years. The English server is still running though, now under Gameforge. But that is not the game we are talking about here, as its developer Zemi Interactive recently announced… well, you guessed it, a mobile version of the MMORPG! Titled 4Story: Age of Heroes, it is an action RPG where players hunt solo until unlocking multiplayer modes such as real-time PVP and real-time boss raids. According to the official press release, 4Story: Age of Heroes offers Explore, Battleground, Conquest, Raid, Lord Sanctuary, Kaya Tower, Duel, Smash and Super Smash. Explore is a single player mode contents which consists of 24 chapters and 288 stages. This is where most of the grinding takes place. The player will engage themselves in earning gears to upgrade and sacrifice. All the other important commodities can be earned through different contents. Finally, players will battle it out for supremacy in the daily guild territory wars. If you did not know, developer Zemi Interactive has been developing games since 2002 in South Korea. Other than 4Story, its other hit MMORPG title is… Read full this story
- Intel 'Cascade Lake X' High-End Desktop CPU Platform Launched, Prices Up to 50 Percent Lower Than Last Gen
- Qualcomm announces the Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform to usher in our 5G future
- Google Cloud Platform launches Cloud Run, aims to bring enterprise workloads to serverless, Kubernetes
- T-Mobile just launched its own checking account service
- Cloudera eyes Cloudera Data Platform launch over next two quarters as AWS competition looms
- Qualcomm announces 7nm Snapdragon 8cx for 'extreme' Always-Connected PC performance
- Call of Duty: Mobile First Impressions - Better Than PUBG?
- Call of Duty: Mobile Attracted 20 Million Gamers Within 2 Days of Launch: Sensor Tower
- Call of Duty Mobile Is Off to an Explosive Start
- Telstra smart cities the focus of next 5G launch
– Classic PC MMORPG prepares for mobile platform launch have 322 words, post on mmoculture.com at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.