From now until September 3rd, players can start hunting the heads of their fellow players all in the name of new bling. A new skull belt accessory is the end goal, giving players a +2% critical hit and healing chance. All players need to do is collect the head, bring it to a brazier for its sacrifice and rinse and repeat. Your faction will get a point for each head sacrificed this way, and the faction with the most heads will win. Content retrieved from: https://www.mmorpg.com/crowfall/news/crowfalls-latest-event-rewards-players-for-collecting-skulls-1000053573.
- Future games to harness players' collective wisdom
- Critical vulnerability affects latest VLC media player
- Critical vulnerability affects latest VLC media player version
- PJ Tucker latest U.S. player to withdraw from FIBA World Cup
- Apples will be at the core of museum's latest event
- Financialforce.com Repositions Itself As the Latest Cloud ERP Player
- Bigfoot Skull Found In Utah
- Scientists Discover New Species Of Dolphin In Smithsonian Fossil Collection
- Ancient Skull Likely Belonged To The World’s Oldest Tsunami Victim
- Human Skull-Shaped Asteroid Zipped Past Earth On Halloween
Crowfall’s Latest Event Rewards Players For Collecting Skulls have 182 words, post on sandboxer.org at September 2, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.