If you’re playing Dungeons & Dragons Online on an Apple desktop, you’re going to need to change clients. The existing MacOS client for the systems is being replaced with a new Wine-based client when a major update rolls around in October, which will mean the need to download and install a new client. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait for the official changeover, as the new client is available to download and install right now if you want to get ahead of the curve. Players can feel free to install the new client and delete the old one, although this will not be strictly necessary for a little while longer. Still, there’s no loss of character data and getting it installed now could save time when it’s mandatory for logging in, so MacOS users might as well shrug and get the installation changed over now. You know, just get the chore done with earlier.
- Coinlancer launches new cryptocurrency platform
- GoDaddy launches new website builder for small businesses in the Philippines
- H&M launches new upmarket brand as profits slow
- Local CBRE ending franchise; Santos to launch new brand
- Mazda Oro launches new model CX-3
- Sophie-Davao launches new catalogue
- ‘Boz’, the man behind Facebook News Feed, explains the importance of launching new products with a ‘degree of humility’
- Apple will launch new Beats headphones next week
- SanDisk launches new mobile flash drive for USB Type-C devices
- Air France to launch new lower-cost airline after pilot backing
Dungeons & Dragons Online launches a new MacOS client have 257 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.