Upcoming free to play MMORPG Eternal Magic has opened its open beta test today. Previously, the game held its CBT for two weeks which founders pack owners were granted access to. The current OBT is available to all on English servers. All progress from the closed beta has been reset, while items from Early Access Packs were made available to characters created during open beta. Players now have access to all locations, main and side quests, as well as the ability to advance characters to level 60.
Eternal Magic is an old-school MMORPG developed specifically for people who love the classics. It features six traditional classes, various types of quests you’ve known since childhood, a compelling story, pet brawls, and dynamic battles, both in PvE and PvP modes.
Other Eternal Magic’s features include:
- Beautiful graphics that even players without the top of the line hardware can enjoy thanks to great optimization.
- A robust social component which includes parties with friends in your own house!
- Ability to create unique skill builds by utilizing a flexible role-playing system.
Get a pack or get in the open beta test now.
- Google Phone app gaining direct-to-voicemail and spam filtering as part of an open beta test
- Westfield students participate in beta test of Google augmented reality app
- NeosVR sets beta test of ‘metaverse engine’ for May 4
- Facebook Reportedly Beta-Testing 'Downvote' Button
- How to download iOS 11.4 developer beta 3 to your iPhone or iPad
- Pinterest tests ‘a more inclusive’ search, adds a skin tone filter for makeup
- Police interview first batch of Magic Skin endorsers who then face media
- India resist Australia overtures for Adelaide day-night Test
- India resist Australia overtures for Adelaide day-night Test as CA announce schedule
- Australia Want To Host India In A Day-Night Test But The BCCI Is Having None Of It