Upcoming free to play MMORPG Eternal Magic has opened its open beta test today. Previously, the game held its CBT for two weeks which founders pack owners were granted access to. The current OBT is available to all on English servers. All progress from the closed beta has been reset, while items from Early Access Packs were made available to characters created during open beta. Players now have access to all locations, main and side quests, as well as the ability to advance characters to level 60.
Eternal Magic is an old-school MMORPG developed specifically for people who love the classics. It features six traditional classes, various types of quests you’ve known since childhood, a compelling story, pet brawls, and dynamic battles, both in PvE and PvP modes.
Other Eternal Magic’s features include:
- Beautiful graphics that even players without the top of the line hardware can enjoy thanks to great optimization.
- A robust social component which includes parties with friends in your own house!
- Ability to create unique skill builds by utilizing a flexible role-playing system.
Get a pack or get in the open beta test now.
- Legends of Runeterra, the League of Legends card game, begins open beta testing next week
- Legends Of Runeterra's open beta kicks off at the end of January
- 'League of Legends' 2020 Reveals: Cosmic Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra's Open Beta and More
- Legends of Runeterra Open Beta Announced
- Legends of Runeterra open beta starts on January 24: Here’s how to sign up
- OnePlus 7, 7 Pro get OxygenOS open Beta 8 update
- 5 Tips Before You Play Your First Hearthstone Game In Open Beta
- Not the easiest of conditions but I will be ready for that challenge: Rohit Sharma on opening in Tests in New Zealand
- NZ tour: Hardik could be back for limited-overs leg, Gill or Rahul for 3rd opener in Tests
- NZ Tour: Hardik's return could be delayed, Gill or Rahul for 3rd opener in Tests