After a slight delay due to patcher issues, Fallen Earth’s 10th anniversary — and its final hurrah in its current incarnation — has begun. Little Orbit announced that the post-apocalyptic MMO’s “Last Stand” event will commence today and run until the very last day of the game’s lifespan. That’s October 14th, if you want to mark your calendars for a somber occasion. Until then, however, players can take on an unexpected challenge that’s popped up at Embry Crossroads. “The end has come, and in true wastelander fashion, some of you have already taken up posts, organized your last watch, and prepared your homes for a long break,” the devs said. “After 10 years, it’s time to say goodbye with a party. Put on your finest, bring some cheap moonshine or a pristine Cuban cigar, and join us to celebrate. There’s just one problem. We have a very large uninvited guest, and it’s threatening to ruin all the fun.” Well… what are you waiting for? Go take care of it!
- Leh to Srinagar: A slice of paradise on Earth
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ Death Mystery: A Fallen Heiress and a Family Under Fire
- I'm A Celebrity 2019 line-up - confirmed cast, rumours and stars who are ruled out
- Duchesses honour Britain's heroes: Meghan Markle pays tribute to Britain's war dead as she joins Prince Harry at Westminster Abbey's remembrance poppy field - while Kate and Prince William meet emergency crews from Grenfell fire and terror attacks
- I Thought Wilderness Was A Place To Find Myself, Until I Spent Four Months Living In It
- The reckless plot to overthrow Africa's most absurd dictator
- A Psychological State of Our Union: We Are All Migrants
- The Second Coming Of Televangelist Jim Bakker
- Can a crystal change your life? YOU investigates the mystical movement sweeping Britain
- The miracle of God’s grace for all (2)
Fallen Earth begins its Last Stand have 316 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.