Today, 101XP launched the Closed Beta testing period for its upcoming MMORPG Eternal Magic. Signups for the Closed Beta test have been going on for a bit now, so if you’ve signed up, you might want to check that email and look through those spam folders. Of course, not everyone who signed up is guaranteed to get in — although those who did will receive in-game gifts after Open Beta kicks off. If you’re one of the individuals who purchased an Early Access Pack, then you have nothing to worry about. You’re already in. The pack also guarantees a three-day head start when the game launches. Early Access packs run from $15 to $65 and can be purchased via the Eternal Magic site.
- Teamfight Tactics Mobile Is Getting a Closed Beta Soon
- Fable Fortune Kickstarter cancelled - but funding secured for Steam closed beta
- Final Fantasy XV, Youngblood and a Bleeding Edge beta head to Xbox Game Pass for PC
- Final Fantasy 15 and Wolfenstein: Youngblood hit Xbox Game Pass this week
- New Xbox Game Pass Titles include Wolfenstein Youngblood, Final Fantasy 15, and more
- 'Locke & Key' opens a door that isn't worth entering
- 10 Disney attractions that closed too soon
- Best theme parks in the UK for toddlers and small children
- Disney World Remains Closed Following Hurricane Irma: How to Get Your Money Back If You Canceled Your Vacation
- WhatsApp dark mode now available for iPhone users with latest beta update
Fantasy-Themed MMO Eternal Magic Enters Closed Beta have 243 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at September 3, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.