One of my goals for this past month was to work on completing the FATE log challenges in every zone of Shadowbringers. This expansion changes things up a little, as FATEs now drop gems which you can trade in for various things across the different zones. There’s three ranks you can achieve with each zone, and it takes 66 FATEs per zone to max it out. At the beginning of the month, I was Rank 2 with each of the zones, and about 10 FATEs into the 60 I needed to go to Rank 3. I wanted to knock this out on my main, and while I enjoy FATEs, I knew I’d burn out fast if I did too much. So my goal was to do at least 10 FATEs in a zone per day until I completed that area. I’ve been able to do that (and a little more) to finally reach this point last night: Finishing up the Lakeland area gave me access to purchase the Deepshadow Barding for my chocobo. I wish I’d tackled that one first, because the barding is pretty spiffy, and a nice change of pace from the Yo Jimbo set I was using… Read full this story
- Hogarth: Place and Progress review – a heartbreaking epic of London squalor
- Review: Conflicts of destiny and the dilemma of fate and faith
- UNICEF raises alarm over fate of Nigerian children, says 950 may die daily
- Coping With COVID-19 Crisis: Jule Hall & Lynn Novick On The Devastating Impact On Prison Education Depicted In Docuseries ‘College Behind Bars’
- Xbox head Phil Spencer says Covid-19 will cause delays in 2021
- Mutating for fun and profit in Din's Legacy
- Bungie move the goalposts on Destiny 2's new communal challenge
- Billboard Cover: Kendrick Lamar Is Determined to Score Big at the Grammys -- 'I Want to Win Them All'
- Will coronavirus kill astrology?
- Jaideep Ahlawat on Paatal Lok: ‘My character was written with a lot of interest, was a very intriguing role with many shades’
FFXIV: Deepshadow Barding & FATE Progress have 336 words, post on aywren.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.