It’s time to go back and play the original Guild Wars, but in far more single-player format than before! If you’d forgotten about the Guild Wars: RPG Maker project, you shouldn’t have, because it’s a wonderful idea in which the classic game is remade as a single-player RPG via the eponymous game making software. And now you can actually try the early build of the game in demo form, although you’d best be prepared for bugs because that’s kind of the point of this particular demo.
According to designer Joseph the focus right now is on locating and fixing bugs, with a balance pass slated for after bugs have been hunted down and fixed up. Once both of those goals are achieved, it’s time for more content. So if you’re curious what the game’s old-school single-player derivative looks like in action… well, hey, here’s your chance to find out.
; thanks to Joseph for the tip (and the game, really)
- Rocky River Library holds "Maker Day" for demos in creativity and technology
- Edge Therapeutics Enters into Merger Agreement with PDS Biotechnology to Form Clinical-Stage Cancer Immunotherapy Company
- Israel Going to War? Lebanon ‘Fully Prepared’ to Defend Border After Alleged Hezbollah Tunnels Targeted
- Watch ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Online on Netflix Next Month
- Olmsted Falls starts fundraising effort for new Village Green Park War Memorial
- Horizon Discovery and Rutgers University form exclusive partnership to develop next generation novel gene editing technology
- 'Anthem’ Open & VIP Demo Dates Revealed, Releases Soon on PC, Xbox & PS4
- Advance Wars reborn? Wargroove review
- American Theatre Guild brings The Sound of Music magic to the local stage
- World War I centennial: US author honors grandfather by returning key taken from France 100 years ago