It’s time to go back and play the original Guild Wars, but in far more single-player format than before! If you’d forgotten about the Guild Wars: RPG Maker project, you shouldn’t have, because it’s a wonderful idea in which the classic game is remade as a single-player RPG via the eponymous game making software. And now you can actually try the early build of the game in demo form, although you’d best be prepared for bugs because that’s kind of the point of this particular demo. According to designer Joseph the focus right now is on locating and fixing bugs, with a balance pass slated for after bugs have been hunted down and fixed up. Once both of those goals are achieved, it’s time for more content. So if you’re curious what the game’s old-school single-player derivative looks like in action… well, hey, here’s your chance to find out. Source: Itch.io; thanks to Joseph for the tip (and the game, really)
- 'Guild Wars' Hacker Shamed, Banned by Devs
- Microsoft to demo forms' abilities in next Office
- The Army Just Gave a Press Demo of Microsoft's HoloLens 2 Military Prototype
- Super Mario Maker 2 review: A genius idea taken to a whole new level
- The real story behind 'The Current War,' about Edison, Tesla and Westinghouse
- The real story behind 'The Current War'
- Lego's magnificent Imperial Star Destroyer is the longest Star Wars set you can buy
- Russian Arms Maker Reveals Mecha 'Concept' That Looks Suspiciously Like a Giant Robot Statue
- 'Star Wars' film saga finally to be released... digitally
- Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker TICKETS revealed - UK fans can get tickets TODAY
Guild Wars: RPG Maker is currently available in demo form have 286 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.