Jagex today announced that they are cancelling the weapon diversity update, a project that had been in beta for the last month. The weapon diversity program was meant to differentiate weapons from one another on a more solid grounding, but the major impression was that the update just wasn’t transformative enough. Most changes were being made to weapon DPS which left players simply choosing the weapon with the most optimized damage. In the end, we were unanimous as a team. The QA resource could be used on projects that we are currently working on (and planning to announce at Runefest), tightening them up and increasing our confidence in them. That came with a caveat: we still believed in the aims of Weapon Diversity, so we agreed that we would get our design team to design completely new utility benefits for weapons, which could be introduced over time rather than in one big clutch. For example, a quest might have a reward of a javelin; we would then take the opportunity to release a javelin effect to be rolled out for all javelins at the same time. With their options being plough ahead, restart the project from scratch, or cancel it… Read full this story
- How to Get Runescape Money Through Updates
- Michelangelo's Chosen Martial Arts Weapon - The Nunchuck
- Career Tips - How Diversity Professionals Can Gain the Influence They Need to Create Real Change
- Delving Into Diversity - Increasing Inclusion
- Ewen Chia - Secret Affiliate Weapon - A Legitimate Online Training Course For Beginners?
- An Updated Runescape Review
- Weapons in Space
- Anxiety Attack Help - A Secret Weapon You Can Use to Win the Battle
- Bookmarking Demon - My Secret Weapon For Traffic on Demand
- Buy Bakugan That Will Help You Win the Battle - Play to Win, Get More Powerful Bakugan, News Update
Jagex Cancels Weapon Diversity Update, At Least For Now have 310 words, post on mmofallout.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.