Over the past couple of months, we have covered V4 (Victory For) quite extensively, so do read up on those articles if you haven’t already done so. Last evening, publisher Nexon and developer NAT Games held a “Premium Showcase” media event to announce more game details and its launch schedule. We have talked about most of the features prior, and some of them have been re-emphasized during the event. We will be brief with this, so read on! ● Inter Server World To explain simply, it means all servers are linked and connected, and players may be connected to any 1 server as required. However, each player and guild will still be connected to a “main server” as there will be server vs server PVP action. These details will be displayed to other players. It is something akin to worlds within worlds, while all being connected together to function simultaneously. Through the inter server feature, players will be able to get more EXP and benefits, although the values have yet to be confirmed. We are not sure how to explain this in detail, but Inter Server World also aims to fix any large power gaps which might happen. This is… Read full this story
- Kevin Pietersen interviews Virat Kohli on Instagram: Key highlights
- Premier League: Kyle Walker Thrilled With Big-Money Move To Manchester City
- Handicapping ‘Premier League March Madness’
- Premier League issues update as talks continue
- Perfect storm: This is why Leicester is top of Premier League
- NBC Group Chat: ‘World Cup’ style Premier League return?
- Ex-Liverpool Player Predicts 'Uproar' if Reds are Denied Premier League Title Due to Coronavirus
- The spy who loves media
- London riots: how BlackBerry Messenger played a key role
- Coronavirus brings out media's inner cop, as Nine reports Victorians for flouting social distancing rules
– Key highlights from Premier Showcase media event have 291 words, post on mmoculture.com at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.