A new update has been released for KOG Games’ free-to-play action MMO KurtzPel, and it’s added some important changes to the game. Notably, it’s introduced at least two major features and a new PvE mission. The new features include a new crafting system known as the Synthesis System. This system allows players to use the Hildad’s Cube to synthesize new items and extract materials for crafting.
The other major feature being added is the guild system, or rather, the first phase of the guild system. As of now, players can create a guild with up to 50 members and begin acquiring Guild Ability Points. These points will determine guild ranking.
Those looking for something new to do also have a new PvE mission to complete. The mission, titled “Blazing Blade of Calamity” requires a team and rewards players with new gear and ingredients. A list of rewards is available in the update’s patch notes.
- Spotify Adds Two New Playlists - On Repeat and Repeat Rewind - That Highlight Your Favourite Tracks
- Fortnite v10.40 Update Adds Bots to Help Players Improve, but How Will Skill Be Measured?
- Berkshire Hathaway adds four new realtors in New Canaan
- Snapchat update adds over 100,000 new filters TODAY – here’s how to find them
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Update Adds Features to Bixby and Improves Gesture Controls
- Parrot Anafi drone update adds new HDR, hyperlapse camera skills
- iOS 12 is now available: How to update, its best new iPhone features and more
- Live Updates on the New Horizons Flyby of Ultima Thule
- NJ beer: 4 new craft breweries coming to the Jersey Shore in 2019
- NJ beer: 3 new craft breweries coming to downtown Red Bank