With the undead and possibly soulless cat out of the bag with Minas Morgul, Standing Stone Games is fielding a whole bunch of questions about Lord of the Rings Online’s upcoming expansion. There are many ways to handle this, but SSG’s favorite medium is via livestream, which is exactly what happened this Friday.
Community Manager Jerry Snook gathered together several questions from Hobbits and gamers alike about
. What was of great interest was further details about the “Mordor Besieged” realm, which Snook said will take players on a time travel trip to the Second Age and the last time Mordor got trounced by the Free Peoples. Here’s a fun twist: You’ll be able to store all of the loot you get in the Second Age part and then dig it up to keep on your main character!
Players should expect a virtue cap increase to 65 and at least two new class trait points with the expansion. SSG confirmed a couple of things that won’t be happening this time around, such as a continuation of Mordor’s allegiance system, race changes, or the promised revamp to kinship advancement.
- What does screen time do to toddler brains?
- Michael Mina Dishes on International Smoke at Aventura Mall: "Fire Is the Start of All Cooking"
- Speaking two languages may help the aging brain
- Age of Ingenuity: Reimagining 21st Century International Cooperation
- Colorado Child Dies from Flu after Not Getting Second Shot: 'It's a Tragedy'
- Wolf reshuffles cabinet ahead of second termYou may also be interested in...
- Cyclocross in Minnesota is the right mix: Challenges, cut with good times.
- Workers find Ice Age-era bones, fossils at DFW Airport
- Frumpy Middle-aged Mom: My 10 realistic New Year’s Resolutions for 2019
- Bridgeport is raising the age of sale of all tobacco products to 21