With the undead and possibly soulless cat out of the bag with Minas Morgul, Standing Stone Games is fielding a whole bunch of questions about Lord of the Rings Online’s upcoming expansion. There are many ways to handle this, but SSG’s favorite medium is via livestream, which is exactly what happened this Friday. Community Manager Jerry Snook gathered together several questions from Hobbits and gamers alike about Minas Morgul and answered them in a video. What was of great interest was further details about the “Mordor Besieged” realm, which Snook said will take players on a time travel trip to the Second Age and the last time Mordor got trounced by the Free Peoples. Here’s a fun twist: You’ll be able to store all of the loot you get in the Second Age part and then dig it up to keep on your main character! Players should expect a virtue cap increase to 65 and at least two new class trait points with the expansion. SSG confirmed a couple of things that won’t be happening this time around, such as a continuation of Mordor’s allegiance system, race changes, or the promised revamp to kinship advancement.
- Random thoughts on time–and time orientations
- The age of transparency
- Castillo: A second look at sidewalk vendors
- Ara Mina maintains good relationship with ex Patrick Meneses
- Tim ready for the big time
- Times senior reporter elected NPC president
- 13 exercises to keep your legs strong at any age
- A sub-4-minute miler at age 18, Rusty Woods is now lighting up pro cycling at age 30
- Truckers seek repeal of DOTr order on 15-year truck age limit
- Learning a second language at any age may slow the brain’s decline
LOTRO: Minas Morgul will take you back in time to the Second Age have 281 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.