The Phoenix Force emerges in Marvel Future Fight in their latest update. This X-Men themed update offers new characters and uniforms, as well as a new Danger Room dungeon. Kitty Pryde, Rachel Summers, and Kid Omega join the battle today, and there are new Phoenix Five themed uniforms to collect. This update introduces the Danger Room, which is a real-time PVE dungeon, where players undertake 3 vs. 3 battles.
Other additions and improvements to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- Cyclops can be upgraded to Tier-3, with new added ultimate skills.
- The ‘Realize Potential’ feature can now be unlocked for Kitty Pryde, Rachel Summers, Kid Omega and Cyclops.
- Improved Alliance Tournament by refraining from tie scores so that winning alliance and MVP are clearly selected
- Rare Marvel comic books being left on trains and buses today
- Jessica Jones season 3 on Netflix: New trailer, photos and release date revealed
- Apex Legends Halloween event: Release date news for Fight or Fright on PS4 and Xbox
- Spider-Man returns to Marvel Cinematic Universe, Kevin Feige to produce third movie
- Deadpool 3: Writers 'waiting for word' from Marvel bosses for R-rated third movie
- What Disneyland Paris' new Marvel-themed hotel will look like
- Marvel feud: Martin Scorsese says Marvel is INVADING ‘It’s NOT cinema’
- Captain Marvel now streaming on Digital HD, Blu-ray with extras, deleted scenes
- A peek inside new Marvel-themed hotel in Disneyland Paris
- A peek inside the new Marvel-themed hotel in Disneyland Paris