On this week’s show, Bree and Justin mark a decade of DDO’s free-to-play revolution, say farewell to Bless Online, take a look at a new fairytale-style MMO, and wonder why World of Warcraft vanilla servers haven’t closed up shop in the wake of WoW Classic. This episode was kindly sponsored by the long-running strategy MMO Travian Legends, which you can read more about on massivelyop.travian.com. (There are bumper commercials on the episode, but no sponsored segment.) It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so. Listen to the show right now: Show notes: Other info: Download Episode 238 Podcast theme: “Bon Voyage” from Bless Online Your show hosts: Justin and Bree Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
- Free Play Arcade Scores One of the First 3D Pong Machines Released to the Public
- Stick to Syracuse Podcast Episode 1: One-on-One with Mayor Walsh
- Broncos podcast: How high-priced free agency moves shape future roster
- 'Truckloads of cash': Sandia Resort & Casino offers cash, free play and a Chevy Colorado
- Rockets' Terrence Jones waits over 2 years to play 1 minute
- Elver fishermen hope for year free of poaching, shutdowns
- John Green podcast episode rates Indianapolis on a five-star scale
- Lane DeGregory podcast: Episode 66
- Lane DeGregory podcast: Episode 62
- Lane DeGregory podcast: Episode 64
Massively OP Podcast Episode 238: Ten years of free-to-play have 290 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.