Another update hit En Masse’s anime MMO Closers today, granting players the ability to promote the feral Seth to Special Agent as well as the ability for her to access Season Three Content. The update also adds a new event sector to the game titled “Full Moon City.” The Full Moon City event dungeon is available until October 22 and can be accessed by anyone level 40 or over. There are four difficulty levels total, determined by player level. Most players can enter twice a day but platinum players get an additional entry. Players who complete sectors will be rewarded with Full Moon Stones and/or Fragments that can be used to craft items. Of course, there are plenty of other additions with this update, including new costumes in the store. Full patch notes are available on the game’s site.
- New holistic treatment may give relief to Agent Orange victims
- Building new rural areas while promoting traditional culture
- New magazine to share information related to Agent Orange/ dioxin
- Google TV now lists movie New Releases, to let users control YouTube vids from phones and tablets
- French expo set to promote VN speciality goods
- New expectations for industry promotion
- ARID conference on new documents on industry promotion
- New rule leaves housing promoters in the lurch
- Experience in building new rural areas
- Production and consumption: Quang Ninh's experiences in new rural development
New Closers Update Lets You Promote Seth To Special Agent have 233 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.