First announced in December last year, the latest mobile RPG from Square Enix, War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, is making an appearance over at Tokyo Game Show 2019. Even though the game has yet to launch, an internal collaboration with Final Fantasy XIV has already been announced, with more characters revealed at the annual event too. Before that, here is a brand-new trailer for War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius!
Previously, only Y’shtola Rhul was announced as part of the collaboration. Others joining her in the collaboration include:
● Thancred Waters (event-exclusive Gunbreaker)
War of the Visions FFBE X Final Fantasy XIV collab characters
Unfortunately at this point of time, Square Enix has yet to announce an official launch date or schedule for War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, even though a global server has been confirmed since E3 2019. Stay tuned for the latest updates for this mobile RPG!
- SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy Gets New Trailer and Screenshots Showing Waifus and Costumes Aplenty
- PS4 Exclusive The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 Gets New Trailer Introducing the Cast
- Final Fantasy 15 Dawn 2.0 Trailer Features the Past of Noctis and Luna
- Battle Royale Games Explained: Fortnite, PUBG, And The History Of A New Trend
- Battle Royale Games Explained: Fortnite, PUBG, And What Could Be The Next Big Hit
- Sony to announce three new PS4 games before E3 – and lots of virtual reality details
- Nintendo Switch Spring Showcase Recap: All The Games And News
- Nintendo Direct: Spring Nindies Showcase -- All Switch Games And News
- Nintendo Direct: Nindies Spring Showcase -- All Switch Games And News
- Nintendo Direct: Switch Nindies Spring Showcase -- All News And Games