A class like a pure tamer&bard or tamer&mage will be an enjoyable expirience to have in game, and leaves more diversity among the playable archetypes of the game. Pet system can be a 100% bonus for hit or miss on the game for who like this aspect in the MMOs. I remember the days in UO for looking at perfect stats nigthmares and dragons\WW pet, or rare color 0,01% hiryu.. If developed in the right way with a bonding system this core feature can bring hours and hours of farm for the people who like this.
Else the option B will probably be: standarize the stats and let a death pet remain death, so you have to actual run back to the pet spawn to take another and again back to the way of pvp\pve, like was in Daoc for the minstrel.
ps. As a bonus i can only say that i started playing UO for 7\8 years just because i saw a small image of a nightmare on google images
- Pawternity Leave: Are Employers Barking Up the Wrong Tree With Pet-Based Leave?
- True Nature Establishes Outsourced Sales and Marketing Relationship, Initial Focus on Vets & Pets
- Dr. Meghan Barrett joins the Honolulu Pet Clinic
- GTX Corp Launches New Pet Tracker with NFC Digital ID System
- 70 of the Cutest, Funniest Halloween Pet Costumes
- Meet Seven of Miami’s Most Popular Pet Influencers
- Rats rule, dogs and cats drool, according to a study on pet satisfaction
- 7 pet tips: When your new four-legged roommate brings satisfaction … and surprises
- GE Healthcare and Aga Khan University Hospital host PET CT and Cyclotron Symposium on the Diagnosis and Management of Cancer
- Ask the Vet's Pets: What to do about dandruff flakes that appear to move?