Survival games are all the craze these days. Everyone and their mother wants to get in on it before an overabundance of subpar titles reduces the overall quality of the genre and sets in motion its downfall.
Population Zero is a survival MMO that takes place on an alien planet – having the player, and both their allies and enemies attempting to conquer it.
Yes there is. One of the key selling points behind the game, and pretty much every single survival game in the history of the genre is that you’re thrown into the wilderness with nothing but a pair of rundown clothes on your back.
There is – See, you’re essentially an intergalactic Indiana Jones. You’re one of several hundred colonists that wake up on an alien planet.
Population Zero has been in Alpha testing since early this year. I had only ever talked about it.. once I think?
- Actress Hong Chau talks role in upcoming sci-fi film, 'Downsizing'
- Ronald D Moore’s Apple Sci-Fi Series Adds Joel Kinnaman, Michael Dorman, Sarah Jones
- The New Breed Of Sci-Fi That's Saving Hollywood From Itself
- Seth Rogen, Bill Hader, Zach Galifianakis to star in sci-fi space comedy ‘The Something’
- Sci-fi comedy's exec producer bombarded with death threats: suit
- Exclusive First Look: Netflix's sci-fi series 'Altered Carbon'
- ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,’ starring Felicity Jones, brings sci-fi saga into new glorious orbit: movie review
- Review: Hulu's sci-fi 'Future Man' is a bawdy good time
- Welcome to Earth: Cuba’s ‘Special Period’ Gets the Sci-Fi Treatment
- 'Tetris' film will be first in new Sci-Fi trilogy